Day 4: The five places you want to go most
1. Italy. Yes, I have already been there, however I didn’t spend enough time there, and I didn’t see as much as I would like to, an example being I didn’t get to Venice. I would like to visit more of the smaller cities in Italy, even if it’s popular small, as Assisi was my favorite city and Florence was my second favorite.
2. Spain. I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to go to Spain. It just seems like a beautiful country that I would like to see before I die.
3. Germany. I would like to see where my ancestors hailed from. I also would like to try German beer and wine. I don’t know, Germany would just be cool, especially with the history.
4. Ireland. I love the accent…I feel that’s reason enough…
5. Australia. When I was younger, one of my best friends was from Australia, and I’ve wanted to go ever since.